It is very important to have children’s first dental visit at the age of 2 years old, when all the primary teeth have erupted. Your baby’s first check-up may include:
- - Introducing the child to the friendly environment and what to expect at the dentist
- - Checking how many baby teeth have erupted and how they are spaced and placed
- - Any indicators that your child is at risk of dental problems such as crooked teeth
- - How effectively the teeth are being cleaned
- - Changes in colour, or spotting of teeth, which can signifying early decay.
Early and regular check-up allows prevention of early dental decay and also leads to greater cooperation from the children.
Request An Appointment!
Just make an appointment to get help from our experts