The Tooth Fairy decided to come in to DG Dental to help us understand what happens to loose teeth after they become wobbly.The Tooth Fairy helpers put the teeth in special boxes designed just for each child's lost teeth. The Tooth Fairy uses the tooth to build just about anything at Tooth Fairyland. The Tooth fairy can use her magic to get to your bedroom but only while you are sleeping. The Tooth fairy lives in Tooth Fairyland -- hidden way up in the sky.
Information for Parents
Our team of dentists can assess your child's dental health and explain the treatment plans step by step. We can suggest your child's first dental check-up and advice on restorations or more complicated procedures such as Invisalign with Dr Sophia.Our services include:
- - Preventative Dentistry
- - Fissure Sealants
- - Colouring Filling
- - Braces (make a booking with Dr Jing)
- - Invisalign (make a booking with Dr Fayez)
- - Medicare Child Dental * only while available under Medicare
Please be aware that our clinic bulk bills children with a valid Child Dental Benefit schedule.
Information for Teachers
Our Tooth Fairy will have a 20 minute presentation that includes the following:
- - An introduction to the Tooth Fairys life
- - Good and Bad food examples
- - How to brush properly (demonstration on a model)
- - Read-aloud book introducing a range of dental instruments
- - Coloring board and stickers
Children will be interacting with our team of staff members as well as with their classmates.