It is very important to have children’s first dental visit at the age of 2 years old, when all the primary teeth have erupted. Your baby’s first check-up may include:
- - Introducing the child to the friendly environment and what to expect at the dentist
- - Checking how many baby teeth have erupted and how they are spaced and placed
- - Any indicators that your child is at risk of dental problems such as crooked teeth
- - How effectively the teeth are being cleaned
- - Changes in colour, or spotting of teeth, which can signifying early decay.
Early and regular check-up allows prevention of early dental decay and also leads to greater cooperation from the children.
From check-ups to deep cleanings, our friendly dental team offer high quality dental services for the whole family.
It is very important to have children’s first dental visit at the age of 2 years old, when all the primary teeth have erupted.
Learn how sleep dentistry and sedation dentistry can minimise pain and discomfort for surgical procedures such as dental implants, crowns and bridges.
For fast and effective teeth whitening as well as solutions for misaligned teeth such as porcelain veneers or invisible braces, our dentists can help.
Saving your smile and reducing your pain is our priority. Our dental team is always willing to help with emergency dental needs.
Playing active sports has the potential to cause trauma and injury. A customised well-fitting mouthguard is the only way to adequately protect yourself.